- This historic city at the crossroads of the Silk Road is famous for its Sunday animal market.
- The Capital of Sichuan Province is home to the Panda Reserve and Grand Buddha
- Dates back to 1000BC and hosts the outstanding Terracotta Worriors.
- The Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Tiananmen Square, Olympic Games and much more.
- The City of the old and the new earns its title as "Paris of the East" and is the top Shopping Centre too.
- Stunning limestone formations along the banks of the wonderous Li River.
- A captivating blend of Eastern and Western cultures, the perfect add-on to any tour.
Introduction to China
China travel information
Wendy Wu Tours understands that for many, a vacation to China is the fulfillment of a lifelong dream. To indulge in a China package tour and explore the Forbidden City, home to Chinese emperors over the centuries; to gaze in awe at an entire army of Terracotta Warriors and to walk proudly on a Great Wall that stretches for over 3,000 miles can be a truly amazing, once-in-a-lifetime experience. For others, it is the allure of the adorable giant pandas that attracts them to vacation to China. Yet these amazing experiences are only the first steps in discovering this fascinating country.
China is a land of beauty, with its poetic landscapes around Guilin, dramatic gorges along the Yangtze and the striking alpine scenery in Nine Villages Valley. Wendy Wu has developed a variety of China package tours that capture the highlights of this beautiful and diverse country for an experience you will never forget.
The physical contrasts in China are stunning, from vast mountain ranges to forest wildernesses and arid deserts. There is no shortage of man-made beauty too, in the traditional Chinese gardens of Suzhou, the picturesque West Lake in Hangzhou and the numerous exquisite temples scattered across the country. For the more adventurous, Wendy Wu Tours can provide China package tour opportunities to travel along the ancient Silk Road or venture overland into mystical Tibet and explore parts of China rarely visited by westerners.
Following a proud history spanning 5,000 years, China’s importance in the world continues to grow as it emerges as an economic superpower of the 21st century. Nowhere can this be better witnessed than in the cosmopolitan city of Shanghai. But China is also a vast land with endless opportunities to offer the enthusiastic traveler. It is a destination that inspires and fascinates with its historic sights, diverse landscapes and rich culture. Yet beyond these great wonders, the most enduring memory is often the charm of the people. China is surely a country that will leave a lasting impression on all who visit. Join one of Wendy Wu Tours’ China package tours for the vacation of a lifetime.
Highlights of China
Terracotta Warriors (Xian)Xian
See one of most important archaeological discoveries of the 20th century, the incredible life-size Terracotta Warriors.
Read more about Terracotta Warriors (Xian)
Cosmopolitan ShanghaiEastern China
Explore the bustling and cosmopolitan city of Shanghai.
Read more about Cosmopolitan Shanghai
Li River (Guilin)Guilin, Yangshuo
Enjoy a relaxing cruise down the Li River from Guilin to Yangshuo and admire the breathtaking landscape.
Read more about Li River (Guilin)
Great Wall of ChinaBeijing
Visit the Great Wall, an unmissable highlight of any tour of China.
Read more about Great Wall of China
See these delightful animals at the Chengdu Panda Reserve, home to over 80 pandas.
Read more about Pandas
Yangtze River CruiseCentral China
Cruise down the majestic Yangtze River and take in the dramatic Three Gorges.
Read more about Yangtze River Cruise
Forbidden City (Beijing)Beijing
Discover the Forbidden City, the most magnificent palace complex in China.
Read more about Forbidden City (Beijing)
Explore the charming city of Suzhou, also known as the ‘Venice of the East’.
Read more about Chinese Gardens
Temple of HeavenBeijing
Discover the magnificent Temple of Heaven, a Taoist temple in central Beijing.
Read more about Temple of Heaven
Halong Bay (Vietnam)
Read more about Halong Bay (Vietnam)
Read more about Saigon (Vietnam)
News & features
- China Tours
- Grand Tour of China
- Wu Tours Offers Fully-Inclusive "A China Experience" Priced from $2,490
- Early Booking Discount
- Travel to China – Exploring the Possibilities
- See China in all its Splendor – Travel Planning Tips
- Capturing China's Beauty Through Photography
- Making the Most of Your Travels To China
- The Allure of the Giant Panda
- Wendy Wu Tours is pleased to announce the signing of a distribution contract with Liberty Travel.
- Wendy Wu Tours confirmed as Active Member of United States Tour Operators Association, USTOA
- China Private Tour Experience for Special Needs
- A Shanghai Shopping Excursion
- Group Tour Dynamics - Tips for a Successful Group Tour Experience
- The Monasteries of Tibet
- Relieve Stress with a Yangtze River Cruise
- Chinese Temple Symbolism: the Temple of Heaven
- The Wonders of the Forbidden City
- Wendy Wu tours Vacations to China to attend 2013 Los Angeles Times Travel Show Feb 22-24 2013 with $1000 Discount on Yangtze Splendor 14 day tour to China
- Wendy Wu tours partners with TZELL Travel group agency network in USA for vacations to China.
- Wendy Wu tours Vacations to China Post show promotion from Los Angeles Travel and Adventure Show
- Mark Grundy, President of Wendy Wu Tours, USA announced new Wendy Wu Luxury tours for 2013 fall departures
- Wendy Wu ToursUSA, announced record growth for the first quarter of 2013 of passengers vacationing to china.
- See what our customers say about us!
Call at 1-877-993-6399 or for general tour inquires click here