Nine Villages Valley
|Beautiful Scenery||UNESCO World Heritage|
Discover beautiful lakes, waterfalls and mountains
4 days from $ 990
Nine Villages Valley is known for its breathtaking scenery and being a photographers dream! See the beautiful lakes, mountains and forests and explore the sparkling mineral pools at Huanglong.
This tour reaches a maximum altitude of 11,500ft at Huanglong.
Day 1 : Arrive Nine Villages Valley
You will be met at Jiuzhaigou Airport and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2 : Nine Villages Valley
Explore Nine Villages Valley (Jiuzhaigou National Park), a botanical gallery that is heavily forested and home to many protected species. Entering the valley is like being transported into a different world where crystal clear lakes gather at the foot of every waterfall and rich dense forests are dotted with colorful flowers. (B)
Day 3 : Huanglong
Enjoy a day tour to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Huanglong, which is renowned for its hundreds of sparkling mineral pools where beautiful striking colors intertwine and the waters cascade down the mountainside. You will have the option to take a cable car to visit Huanglong Temple at the head of the valley. (B)
Day 4 : Depart Nine Villages Valley
Transfer to Jiuzhaigou Airport. (B)
Dates and Prices
|Valid from||Valid to||Price pp from|
|1 Jun 2013||31 Aug 2013||$990|
|1 Sep 2013||31 Oct 2013||$1,240|
|1 Nov 2013||31 Dec 2013||$990|
- Single supplement from $140
- Sole passenger price from $1,490
- Includes accommodation, local transportation, touring, entrance fees, guides and meals as stated
- Excludes flights, departure taxes, visas and tipping
- Price is subject to seasonal variation
- One-way flights between Chengdu and Nine Villages Valley from $310
Short Stay Extension
- We offer extension options in Hong Kong allowing you to make the most of this vibrant city. If you’re after something different, then enjoy a day tour to the former Portuguese colony of Macau. Alternatively, visit Lantau Island which is home to the Giant Buddha and the sky-rail cable car or take advantage of the endless shopping opportunities.
This document is designed to be read in conjunction with the other pre-departure information provided by Wendy Wu Tours including the tour itinerary as described in our brochure and/or website. It aims to provide a straightforward description of the physical activities involved in sightseeing or travelling during the tour.
If there are any particular challenges, from the length of time spent on your feet, the length of drives and flights, to the standard of remote accommodation for our more adventurous tours; they will be explained here.
All passengers must read this document to ensure the itinerary is suitable for their interests and physical capabilities. This is not your final itinerary and therefore does not mention all the sites visited. The order of sightseeing is subject to change.